Sunday, March 6, 2011

Milliande Art Journal pages 21, 22, 23 As promised. Only number 24 to go and I'm done...





                                 Let's mix and mingle with positive souls...


                                                   Creativity Quote of the Moment 
  In real life I avoid all parties altogether, but on paper I can mingle with the best of them.
Anne Tyler




                                    Let's breathe in fresh, country air

This prompt by Milliande was supposed to be about the day in the life of me. I live opposite a farm of course there are no Zebra's but a person is allowed to dream aren't they?

                                                   Creativity Quote of the Moment
When I go out into the countryside and see the sun and the green and everything flowering, I say to myself Yes indeed, all that belongs to me! - Henri Rousseau


   Find your soul family, win a haven of your own and breathe easier                       
                                                                            
A dream can be tricky to arrrange, creating the heart of a new life.                                      

            Let's encourage each other to write and read poetry...

 Favourite creative quotes about poetry

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness.
Robert Frost


A poet looks at the world the way a man looks at a woman.
Wallace Stevens



Breathe-in experience, breathe-out poetry.
Muriel Rukeyser













1 comment:

Kirsten Cliff said...

Brilliant work, Janet. Thanks for sharing. I think this style would work fabulously for children's books.
Great quotes too - I shared them on my blog!
Cheers, Kirsten
http://kirstencliffwrites.blogspot.com/
http://kirstencliff.110mb.com/