Friday, March 11, 2011

Mosaic Paver Making Workshops, enrolling now for 2012 , give me a call today...

Weekend  Mosaic Workshops,
Native New Zealand Bird Paver Making .

Tui, Morepork, Fantail, Pengiun, Wood Pigeon, Kakapo, Kiwi

$200 per person including all materials.
Minimum number required: seven people.
 Get your group together and give me a call to arrange a date. 
You just walk in and walk out and leave the cleaning up to me.

It's fun, it's exciting and it's so good for you to be creative in such an easy way.

What people have said about  my mosaic courses..... 


"Janet is a very patient teacher, she has a lot of mosaic samples in her garden and studio and these are fun and inspirational.
I am looking forward to completing some projects at home now I have the confidence."  Sandy


"I loved doing my mosaic  paver making course with Janet. The only trouble is it wasn't long enough. I would like a week long course next time. Mosaicing  is addictive." Fiona

"My family loved my Fantail mosaic. Janet had all the patterns, cutters and tiles ready to go so it made it fast and easy."  Mary

You too could be a happy person  receiving positive  comments from your friends and family about your mosaic masterpieces.

Call me today to discuss  your mosaic making ideas. I am happy to arrange taylor made classes for groups of 6 or more. Smaller groups, prices on application.


I have had ten years experience, so there is very little I don't know about the process.

Phone 07 346 34535 to enquire about a class today.

Creative Quote of the Day
We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.


Jimmy Carter


Check out my website for examples of more mosaic work.  http://www.jkeen.net/

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I love your mosaics! They would look great in my garden. Too bad I live so far away......