Thursday, February 4, 2016

Looking forward to a very creative and arty 2016 year.

Janet Keen Creativity Queen, world  famous in Rotorua
 Mosaic and Mixed Media Artist/teacher


I go out of Rotorua and bring brilliant ideas back for you because the world is full of possibilities and I am an entrepreneur at heart. 
Plus I have attended well over 300 art making courses from other out of town teachers and they have told me all their secrets that I am dying to pass onto you or your kids as long as you pay me. 
 Don't expect me to give it away for free, I'm not a starving artist and I won't work for peanuts. 
 Mosaic making is making a big come back so be ahead of the trend and learn all the top secrets you can't get out of a book or from any other artist in Rotorua
  


18  years art making years experience
3 years creativity column writing for Daily Post and Weekender
Diploma of Visual Art
 20 years public speaking and presenting experience 
Kind and empathetic.
 Small classes with classy, caring kids
 
Put down those colouring books, you are ready for the next step on your creative journey. 
  Enrol your child (or yourself) today.



Creative Quotes of the day that inspire me to keep on going. 



“Painting is just another way of keeping a diary”
Pablo Picasso
“Why do you try to understand art? Do you try to understand the song of a bird?”
Pablo Picasso
“I dream my painting and then paint my dream”
Vincent Van Gogh
“Art is not what you see, but what you make others see”
Degas



“All art requires courage”
Anne Tucker
“Everything you can imagine is real”
Pablo Picasso
“No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did he would cease to be an artist”
Oscar Wilde
“The important thing is to create”
Pablo Picasso

“The urge to draw must be quite deep within us, because children love to do it”
David Hockney
“If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint’, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced”
Vincent van Gogh
“Art is the colors and textures of your imagination”
Meghan, Los Cerros Middle School, 1999
“Let me ask you something, what is not art?”
Author 



Why wouldn't you pick up  your  phone now or get tapping on your computer keys  to book your kid in for the few special places I have every week in my studio classroom for creative and gifted young artists.  
 If  you  are interested in art  you  are gifted, all it takes is the will and we will collaborate together.    I'm loads of fun, I have a groovy studio, it's not crowded and each person gets their own individually tailored art and creativity programme. 
Mosaics
 paints 
sculpture
found art
recycled art
drawing 
sketching
Cartoons
Puppets
 Robots
Animals
crayons
Felts
dyes
spray paints
glitter
dolls
cars trucks
 We   will cover the range together. 
Suitable for boys and girls. 
From primary to secondary school 

If you want to have a go I will  help you fly with creativity and happiness. 

Phone  Janet 346-3435
 Text
0273513887
Studio and organic garden 
374 Clayton Road, Rotorua 







No comments: